Friday 6 January 2017

Inspired by Iceland

I have been fortunate to be playing along again with the amazing TINA WALKER  and her creative INSPIRED BY ICELAND CHALLENGE

Tina's challenge was to interpret Iceland and its beautiful landscape and colours, and the Aurora Borealis.  I hope one day to visit and see these amazing colour formations in the sky.

I wanted to create some of the beautiful soft pinks and blues over a frozen lake and imagined a storm happening to swirl the colours together. This is on canvas.




Here was my inspiration



Supplies

Canvas
Dylusions inks
Glass beads
Seed beads
Liquid pearls
Texture paste
Fdeco stencils
Lace

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Your canvas looks just like the picture! This is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! and gorgeous texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me