Thursday 30 April 2015

Lets Get Sketchy and Scrap Divas

Today l am sharing two layouts - this is my current layout in Team B at Lets Get Sketchy, check it out HERE.
 
Here are a couple of close ups


 
Here is the sketch to follow
 
I hope you come over and have a look at all the layouts from Team B this week and play along with us.
 
I also have a layout l did for Scrap Divas. It was a colour challenge using these colours which l adore!
Michelle Thomas's photo.
Here is what l came up with
 
I will put up step by step instructions how l created this, please check back soon.
Thanks for looking and have a great day:)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout!! LOVE the colors the distressed papers and the mixed media background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me