Monday 24 March 2014

Let's Get Sketchy Sketch

I absolutely love this weeks sketch at Let's Get Sketchy.

I used a couple of cute older photos of my daughter and really like the end result
I kept pretty close to the the sketch and here is my layout

 I have inked all the papers and used a border punch on on of the middle papers.
The big @ l have inked in pink and popped up different elements on the page.
The papers are all from MME and embellishments from Pink Paislee
The butterfly is in a hand made vellum envelope

Here are a couple of close ups


Here is the sketch to follow. Come on over and join us this week. Remember there are always great prizes to be won!

4 comments:

  1. Oh cute photos, lovely sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything about this page! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this fun sketch! Stop by and share you Crafty Creations with us on our link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...this is sooooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me