Wednesday 11 September 2013

Using Your Stash

Hello there, how many of you have bits and pieces in your stash that never get used much any more? I know l do and one of these are brads. So today l thought l would try and make a dent into my stash of brads.
Here is what l came up with- using a stencil l pricked holes along the bottom of my layout
and filled them with a variety of coloured brads.


2 more examples



 The stencils I used are from Bazzil but you could also hand draw your own design
Why not try and use up some of those forgotten items in your stash of goodies!

5 comments:

  1. Now that is very clever as well as it looks fabulous!! good idea Jacqui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Jacqui! All of these projects look awesome! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely awesome layouts!! What a LOT of work ~ amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cool..I just saw Debbie's post on her blog and had to come over and check it out..what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me