Thursday 12 September 2013

Today

I found time this week to join in the fun at Sketches over at  My Creative Scrapbook.
I love this picture of my two kids back when they were little at one of our favourite holiday spots.

The papers and embellishments are from My Minds Eye 
I have stencilled and misted parts of the white cardstock background
A handy toilet roll was used to make the circles with paint
I have added a scattering of buttons and 2 stitched circles on the right hand side of the layout
Here are some close ups



This is the sketch to follow

Thanks for looking:)

2 comments:

  1. Luv ur take on the sketch Jacqui! Such a great idea stitching the circles! Love all the bright colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Happy photo and I love your stitched bubbled! A new follower! Would love you to visit me could always use a new friend! All the best!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me