Monday 9 September 2013

LGS September week 1

Sharing today my layout for Lets Get Sketchy
This week the sketch is by the talented Ashley Horton
Here is my take using products from Simple Stories

 I love the chipboard banner in this collection and l have placed it over the printed banner on the PP.
The fish strip is a sticker and l added a couple of chipboard fish to this.  I popped the umbrella,chair and the 2 surfboards
The two papers behind my photo are from American Crafts.

 
Here is the sketch to follow
 
 
I hope you come over this week and have a look at what the design team have created and play along with us!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jacqui, those papers are so colorful and summery and I love the way you have placed the fish under the photo just out of the border.. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the layered banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love what you did with the sketch and the simple stories line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the sketch, Jacqui! This layout looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me