Thursday 1 August 2013

Sharing Today

Hi there, l thought l would share a couple of layouts l made for the American Crafts DT call.

I used products from their Strawberry Lemonade range which are bright and summery.

I have kept the colour choice to blue, white and a dash of yellow.
I have done some masking and added blue ink over parts. I added a hand stitched frame as if l was outlining the main elements.


To this layout l firstly misted the cardstock with pink and blue.
I've used a border punch on two pattern papers and distressed the other edges of all my papers.
Then l've run several rows of machine stitching around the dark blue acting as a border. The watermelon elements are sitting on a Spellbinders die cut.
I used a die cut as my title and outlined it with blue liquid pearls.
I love this photo of my daughter!

I also made this card
I cut a circle, folded it in half and then embellished.
 
Thanks for looking and have a great day :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me