Tuesday 6 November 2012

October Sketch

Another sketch is up at MCS



This is my take

 
The papers and embellishments are all Prima.
I have distressed 4 papers and used these as my backgrounds, to which l gave two a decorative punched edge.
I cut out some scalloped circles and layered these on doillies
My journalling is on the hidden tag with the orange ribbon.
The small flowers have been pulled apart and layered.
I added some buttons in similar colours and a little bit of bling

Thanks for looking.
If you are having a bet on the Melbourne Cup today, l hope you back a winner!

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and colourful layout! Love your use of the buttons. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the fun bright colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me