Thursday 1 November 2012

Another One

My entry for Bird is the Word
Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall are the words to be used somewhere on your layout.
I chose Summer as my word
 

Here is my take using papers from Simple Stories, which made up the  MCS August Main kit



Here are some close ups




 
 Everything coordinates so well with. All l had to do was layer up some elements, add some ink, a little decorative edging, some liquid pearls and bingo l'm finished.
Thanks for looking and leave a comment if you like. I love reading them!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, love this layout, so bright and fun. Love the zig zag idea and the hot air balloon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Jacqui! so much to look at, a great action packed layout with plenty of interesting things... and thank you for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page,love it,Thanks for playing with us at BITW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little bits of paper :)

    Thx for joining us at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page
    I love this simple stories papers
    xx and tks for playing with us at BITW
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me