Sunday 9 September 2012

August Sketch

 
Happy Sunday everyone!! 
Another month, another sketch to be done over at MCS and here is the sketch for September
 
 
Here is my take using papers from Simple Stories
 
 
Here are some close ups
 


 
Once l had cut out pieces from the PP'S this came together pretty quickly with layering and popping up certain elements. I am totally addicted to Liquid Pearls which l used in different colours to outline some of the shapes. Everything was inked and l found an old transperency which l tucked under my photo on the left side. Cut out some paper flowers, added some twine and Prima flowers and l'm done.
 
Thanks for looking, please leave a comment and join my blog if you wish.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love all the details on your layout! Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...gorgeous page!! I love that outline of liquid pearls. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Love that photo! And I like what you did with the liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page!!! love all the little details! Thank for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page Jacqui! Luv all the fussy cutting! HE HE great photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me