Tuesday 21 August 2012

Glitz Design papers

Here are a couple of layouts recently done using papers and embellishments from Glitz

It's so easy to design pages when you use everything from the same collection.
Here are some close ups

I distressed and inked all the papers and added liquid pearls to the printed sentiment on the background paper. Border punches were used and Spellbinders dies 


I used a mixture of flowers from Prima, Manor House and others l had in my stash. The main butterfly is Prima

Here is another layout. I love this photo of my mum and Tom.


The bottom half of the page is another paper layered over the top of the background and border punched. The Believe stamp is from Kaisercraft
Liquid pearls have been added along the edge of the floral paper, the chipboard half circle has been painted and mod podge put over that.
The flowers are once again a mixture of Prima and Manorhouse

Here are a couple of close ups




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me