Monday 23 July 2012

After the Big Move!!

Moving is sooo exhausting. It's been a week since we moved out of our lovely home. Everything has gone into storage and the kids and l are about to start a new chapter in our lives! Lets hope it brings happiness and good times.

Here are a couple of layouts l did in between all the packing.

The papers are Prima and l cut out elements and inked them

The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs which l just inked 


These lovely flowers are from Manorhouse Creations

Here is another layout using a kit from My Creative Scrapbooks This was the June main kit.

The papers and embellishments are gorgeous and are from Prima 
I cut out lots of flowers and also made some from punches that l inked and popped up.
I also punched out a frame for my photo
Lastly l added liquid pearl drops to outline some elements


Please leave a comment
I enjoy reading them 
Have a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me