Wednesday 23 May 2012

Smile

This is my layout for the word SMILE over at BITW
Alana loves Spongebob and there was a model of him at Excalibar Hotel in Vegas, so having a picture with him was a must.


 I randomly placed a doilly over white cardstock and inked over it with yellow. Then l decided to use a border punch to trim it and placed it over a red card that l had trimmed using the same punch.
Using Spellbinders l cut several circles and added some embellishments from Echo Park and Bo Bunny that l popped up on the page. The letters are also Bo Bunny and l have outlined them in black.
I added a ribbon frill to the the word card to add dimension. The chipboard is a leftover piece and l painted it, added gesso and then covered it in glitter.
To give the white background another type of frame, l added coloured jute onto the red card.
Finally l popped my photo up and my journalling is on the blue tag under this.

Here are some close ups







Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me