Tuesday 13 September 2011

Here l go

OK so l'm not really sure what's going to happen here on my little blog.
Probably sounds familiar to those that know me. haha
Since l made this to show my scrapping l will start with a competition layout l did for a site l found earlier this year http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/
MCS have just started a new monthly sketch competition.
They have an awesome design team and you can order monthly kits from their site.
I know l look forward to receiving my kit each month filled with lots of  goodies.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Jacqui!! I love the black and red combo, and that crochet flower is super cute. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout thanks for playing along take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful layout! Awesome job using the sketch, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw really cute page! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable page, wonderful work using the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me